A learning management system is a software application or Web-based technology used to plan, implement, and assess a specific learning process. Typically, an LMS provides an instructor with a way to create and deliver content, monitor student participation, and assess student performance.If you have a large library of e-courses, or have a large list of courses to be developed, we would recommend investigating an LMS for your company’s training needs. e-learning tool is making significant changes in fundamental process of education whether it is learning or teaching.
– Organizes eLearning content in one location.
– Provides unlimited access to eLearning materials.
– Easily tracks learner progress and performance.
– Manage Courses
– Manage Users & Enrolment
– Quiz/Online Test
– Question Bank
– Three roles Admin, Teacher, Student
1 month charge: Rs 1,000.00
Yearly Subscription charges: Rs 12,000.00
– Sub Domain Access in our Portal
– 2GB Server Space
– Limited Bandwidth
100% as an upfront